Everybody loves an incredible transformation.
Stain, grease, molds, or even mildew- there’s nothing a pressure wash can’t eliminate.
In this article, we gathered 20 incredible before and after pressure washing photos just for you.
Table of Contents - Click to Skip
About The Author
Meet the expert behind this article.
Co-owner & Service Director
Hey there, I’m Cody.
A decade of residential and commercial pressure washing led me to start JCS Refresh. Now I can share my knowledge with folks like you.
Reading from Washington State?
Contact our team for a quote and you might meet me in person.
Top 10 Pressure Washing Before And After House Pictures
We know you can’t wait, so let’s get started.
1. Years of Dirt? Experts don’t even flinch.
Fortunately, there’s a piece of evidence. Who would’ve thought this was the same house? No one. Well, just another reason to trust pressure washers.
2. Pressure washers can be gentle when used right.
Wave goodbye to your worries because, believe it or not, pressure washers can clean almost everything. For example, look at this vinyl wash; perfectly cleaned and has no damage.
3. Annoying dirt doesn’t stand a chance.
When it comes to pressure washing, time and effort aren’t wasted. Instead, dirt buildup is eliminated safely and efficiently.
4. Icky slippery algae, ALL GONE.
It looks like the dirt and algae never existed. That’s the power of pressure washing, folks!
5. From a spooky cabin to a warm and welcoming cabin in the woods.
This photo is mind-blowing. Everything was stripped off to reveal a wonderful cabin.
6. Not the best photo quality, but you get the point.
In just a few hours, you’ll have a fresh-looking house. No need to do anything extra unless surfaces are seriously damaged.
7. UH, we can’t believe this is a before and after photo.
Don’t be deceived by the shadow of the first photo; trust us, that’s from years of buildup. Instead, look at the after photo, from a lifeless house to a pleasant and welcoming home.
8. This is what we call “Squeaky Clean”.
Can you see no traces of dirt from the wall to the floor? Imagine manually scrubbing that; it will take you all day or even two days, but the job will only take hours with a pressure washer.
9. It’s not photoshopped; it’s pressure washed.
We don’t know about you, but we thank the heavens for pressure washers. No need to manually scrub hard-to-reach surfaces.
10. Pressure washers can soar with additional equipment, of course.
Experts can undoubtedly clean one-story, two-story, three-story, or even buildings. Then, with proper equipment, they’re good to go.
Top 5 Pressure Washing Brick House Before and After Pictures
Hold your horses. We aren’t done yet. We also want to showcase brick before and after.
Check it out below:
1. With just a constant sweeping motion, chaos turns to tranquility.
We are sure the homeowner is more than satisfied with the result.
But, of course, they weren’t expecting a new front entry.
2. Beneath that moss-filled surface is a beautiful back pathway.
With the proper solution and the intense force of a pressure washer, dirt and moss don’t stand a chance. As a result, we have been blessed by this flawless back pathway.
3. One of the BEST before and after photos.
This is also one of our favorites. We love how the comparison feels like they are different walls.
4. Santa isn’t the only one who can reach the chimney.
You’re right. Pressure washing experts can reach high areas with proper equipment. No need to endanger yourself; let us handle the complicated stuff.
5. Surprise. Black is not the color of the surface.
We know it’s seriously filthy, but who would’ve thought that the wall and the floor are the same color?
Top 5 Lime Wash House Before and After Pictures
Aside from pressure washing, you can also restore brick houses with a lime wash, leaving you with a customized finish and providing resistance to bacteria.
Check out the results below:
1. This is what we call an eco-friendly revamp.
Yes, limewash is eco-friendly because it contains no solvents. It is made from organic lime and natural pigments.
2. Nobody can resist another layer of protection.
Putting a layer of limewash creates a barrier against water, fungal infestation, and bugs. The resistance lets your surface avoid deterioration and damage over time.
3. Believe it or not, this elegant finish is low maintenance.
The lime wash finish provides a powerful defense against weathering, eliminating the need for constant cleaning and scrubbing.
4. If you are looking for a modern and custom touch, then limewash is for you.
If you’re into earthy hues, then limewash can fit your taste. Aside from its ability to resist bacteria, it also provides an attractive color option.
5. Limewash is also an inexpensive choice.
Can you believe that just by looking at this, you will more likely spend less because it is only made from hydrated lime and water?
Pressure washing can undoubtedly make your house look the best. We don’t need to say anything more, for all the photos speak for themselves.
Utilizing or calling local professionals will save many things, from time to energy down to your money.
Thanks for reading!